Monday, March 12, 2007

New to me...

On Saturday, I said goodbye to Old Blue. She'd been very good to me. Brought me to California, got me through my first job here, stored all the crap I couldn't fit in my apartment. But she, like many things in my life, just had to go. I couldn't stand the constant sqealing, the rattling, the dripping, the stalling. She had just outlived her usefulness. Our last moments together were on the 405 south to Irvine. And quite honestly, I was a little sad.

Say goodbye!



However, be not sad for me. In her place, meet my new friend, Name Yet to Be Determined!



She's big-ish, black, and doesn't rattle! I think I love her.

I am now kicking it ROAD TRIP-style!

4 Comments:

At 10:57 AM , Blogger Squaresville said...

Holy Eff! Is that a CRV?
Congrats!! When are we going camping?

 
At 3:39 PM , Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

It's a little SUV. Good gas mileage but lots of storage space:)

Camping soon!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Funkmeister said...

you know what they say - once you go black, you never go back!!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Princess Consuela Bananahammock said...

You know it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home